Summer Youth Program
Welcome to our Summer Youth Program. We have a great line-up of adventures planned for this summer. Please note the following information:
- All activities will occur during the daytime hours with the exception of the evening grand finale program on August 14th.
- The bus will depart @ 8:15 from Pomeroy High School each activity day (with the exception of August 8th as outlined above) and arrive in Clarkston @ Quality Behavioral Health where breakfast will be provided for all participants @ 9:00 a.m. before departing for the day.
- All Valley participants will be picked up before 9:00am by youth program staff at a designated location.
- The bus should return to the Clarkston office by 3:30pm each day and to Pomeroy High School by 5:15 each day (with the exception of the evening Grand Finale event).
|Date||Educational Activity||Fun Field Trip|
|June 19th||Healthy Hobbies||Fishing at Mann Lake|
|June 26th||Exercise and Nutrition||Gateway Golf|
|July 10th||Alcohol & Drug Awareness||Bowling/Mini Golf|
|July 17th||Bullying Friendships||Ropes Course|
|July 31st||Sexting and Tech Safety||Swimming|
|August 7th||Healthy Relationships||Aquatic Center|
|August 14th||Empowering Family Choices||Family BBQ|
* All events scheduled are subject to change and notification will be given at the earliest possible time so that youth and parents are aware of the topic and/or location changes. * The Grande Finale Event will begin @ 5:00pm and end at by 8:00 p.m. This evening event will offer a BBQ. Families are invited to come as they are available throughout the evening. **LOTS OF PRIZES GIVEN AWAY THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER **For more information contact Quality Behavioral Health at (509) 758-3341 or Garfield County Human Services at (509) 843-3791.